In The Queue - Netflix - Frank Underwood (House of Cards) Playlist


It's no secret that I think Netflix is a really great company. They are always trying something and their most recent thing as of late has been playlist based on popular characters from their hit shows. While I wasn't impressed with the play list they created for Alex Vause (Orange is the New Black) awhile back, the newest play list they've created hits me where I live and breathe.


To know me is to know that I am absolutely OBSESSED with House of Cards on Netflix. Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey) is in my 'Top 10 Favorite TV Characters' Hall of Fame. They say your favorite characters say a lot about you (I really hope that isn't true) and in my case it might actually just be a little bit true. It seems Mr. Underwood and I have extremely similar tastes in movies and TV shows.




My top picks:
  1. Boss
  2. The Borgias
  3. The Master
  4. Revenge
  5. The Tudors

If you have a Netflix playlist you think I would like feel free to send it here.

Let me know what you think about this playlist in the comments below.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment