The Reading Room - Week of May 17, 2015



Here's what's coming out this week in the land of serialized fantasy:


Sunday

Monday

Tuesday



Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday


Looks like a bit of a slow week in the land of serialized fiction but still some pretty solid selections. Unfortunately, only one title tickles my fancy and that would be "Eternity's Wheel" by Neil Gaiman. I've been enjoying the Interworld series and look forward to a lot more entries to follow.  I will definitely be doing a book review on this one.

I'd love to know what my readers are reading, even if it isn't serialized fantasy so please be sure to let me know what you're reading and any recommendations you'd like to offer up down in the comments section below.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment